Thursday, June 2, 2011

Quilt Top finished!

My newest, Baby Boy, quilt top is finished!  I can't believe I was able to make the whole top out of what I had in my stash!  I think the patriotic colors are so fitting for our times right now.  Most of the strips were already cut and mostly pieced, so I just had to put it all together on my design wall and add the sashing.  There is a very sweet gal out in California getting ready to have a baby that will be getting a big surprise in the mail soon!  I am heading out to Cutting Edge Quilt Shop on Saturday for their Quilters Night Out from 6:00pm to midnight to pick out the backing!  I am so excited to see the quilt sandwiched and ready to quilt. Maybe I'll even splurge to have the shop put it in the long arm to quilt, as there is no waiting list right now!

If you want to join a great bunch of quilters for food, fun and sewing, head out to downtown Chandler to http://cuttingedgequiltworks.com/ for Quilters Night Out!  Call the shop to let them know you're coming!  480-857-3443
I'll see you there!

Ellie

No comments: