Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sew Busy!

Ellie Sew Sweet has been Sew Busy this month!

On August 4th, I went to my first Craft Night with Lolly Jane Boutique! 


I met two of the cutest sisters, Kelli and Kristi, who were the perfect hostesses!
I ate delicious food, chatted with new friends, had fun working on my board
and even won a super cute door prize from Tinker B Boutique



I'm wearing it now and am trying to keep it from my daughter who wants it too!

These are two of the new friends I made:


Go take a look now to be amazed!


I had Sew much fun crafting this beautiful Blessing Board project from
Lil' Luna



This is how my board turned out!


And this is my friend Kittie who won the Blessing Board this weekend at Quilt Camp!


Thank you Sew Much Lolly Jane for the best craft night experience ever!
I'm am looking forward to many more to come!

Ellie




No comments: