Tuesday, June 16, 2015

M. CLARK'S MY CLARITY 99 CENT SALE

HELLO SWEETIES


Today I want to share with you the first Author I started following and fell in love with ♡
Her name is Mary Ting, but she also goes by M. Clark 
for her new adult book series.
After I read her first book, Crossroads, I fell in love with her characters and her writing.
I have been beta reading, reviewing and shring her books ever since and Mary has become such a great friend.

The second book in the My Clarity series is about to release, so she is putting My Clarity on sale for only 99 cents!
My Serenity will be released on July 16th, so you won't have long to wait to see what happens next...

Keep an eye out on EllieSewSweet
 for a review of My Serenity soon!

ELLIE




My Clarity by M. Clarke/Mary Ting
Only $.99 





* * * READERS' FAVORITE GOLD MEDAL AWARD WINNER--ROMANCE 2014 * * *

Still reeling from the death of her father, Alexandria hopes to find both independence and reprieve from her grief by heading off to college. However, life throws her a serious curve ball when she discovers that her roommate isn’t quite the person she had imagined.

Smoking, tattoos, and street racing for fast cash are Elijah’s only interests. A harsh life has made him apathetic and indifferent, until Alexandria enters his life. When their paths cross, turmoil abounds.

An inevitable encounter, an undeniable attraction, and an unexpected chance at love-will it be enough?



"At first glance, no one would believe Elijah's tough guy exterior 

hides a genuine and giving heart. But, you cannot help whom you

fall in love with and when opposites attract, the 

chemistry is undeniable!"


InD'tale Magazine


EllieSewSweet's review of My Clarity

I Love the dynamic between the characters in this book. The friendships that have been formed between these college students and how they easily accept Alex into the fold. Alex has no idea what she's in for moving away to college after having just lost her dad, her anchor in life, and moving in with a total stranger. And although her cousin Jimmy assures her she will be fine, he leaves some very important information from her. How will these two new roommates, one a freshman and one senior, possibly get along. What could they possibly have in common, and what do they end up finding out that could bring them together forever. My Clarity...







No comments: